Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 7, attached to the Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group, and U.S. Air Force B-52H Stratofortress, part of a Bomber Task Force assigned to the 20th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron, conducted joint operations.
BBurago Porsche 356 B Cabriolet 1961. Die Cast Scale 1 18 (28) fctsfh2921-Contemporary Manufacture
Navy News Service Top Stories Dinky 436 Atlas Copco Compressor Lorry In Original Box - Excellent Vintage FORD
Navy announced the creation of a program with an advancement incentive to fill priority recruiter and recruit division commander (RDC) billets June 3, in NAVADMIN 122/19.
The U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, and Royal Thai Navy and Marine Corps kicked off the 25th annual Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) during an opening ceremony at Sattahip Naval Base, May 29.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Diecast||Year of Manufacture:||1961|
|Vehicle Year:||1961||Vehicle Make:||Porsche|
Headlines from Around the Fleet Onyx 1 43 Benetton Ford B190 1990
- USS Oklahoma City Sailors Visit Namesake City for Navy Week
- USS Carney Pulls Into Rota for TRAV
- Chief of Naval Air Training Recognizes Aviation Training Excellence
- Submarine Squadron 16 Holds Change of Command
- Lamborghini Huracan Gt3, green green in 1 18 Scala da Autoart 81529
- Destroyer Squadron 2 Changes Command
- UNIVERSAL-HOBBIES 4232 New Holland T6.140 with front loader ;1 32
- US Navy, Royal Thai Navy explosive ordnance disposal technicians exchange knowledge during CARAT 2019
- Making Our Mark: Naval Aviation Trademark Program
- SPAWAR Changes Name to Naval Information Warfare Systems Command -- Aligns Identity with Mission
- Lesney Matchbox 14C V-1 Bedford Lomas Ambulance Modified w grey plastic wheels
- 1 43 HPI IG Ignition Nissan 240RS () 1983 Tour de Corse IG0104 GS
- Subaru Impreza Wrc 2008 Petter Solberg
- U.S. 6th Fleet Units Participate in Exercise Argonaut 2019
- Navy Scientists, Engineers Collaborate at First NSWCDD Modeling and Simulation Summit