Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 7, attached to the Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group, and U.S. Air Force B-52H Stratofortress, part of a Bomber Task Force assigned to the 20th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron, conducted joint operations.
Minichamps 1 18 Williams Martini FW40 Australian F1 GP '17 Felipe Massa Mercedes fcjolx2700-Contemporary Manufacture
Navy News Service Top Stories 1966 DINKY MASSEY-HARRIS TRACTOR, FLAWS TO REAR WHEEL nr-MINT w VG BOX
Navy announced the creation of a program with an advancement incentive to fill priority recruiter and recruit division commander (RDC) billets June 3, in NAVADMIN 122/19.
The U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, and Royal Thai Navy and Marine Corps kicked off the 25th annual Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) during an opening ceremony at Sattahip Naval Base, May 29.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Finished Interior, Sealed Body||Scale:||1:18|
|MPN:||117170019||Vehicle Type:||Grand Prix|
|Recommended Age Range:||14+||Vehicle Year:||2017|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Headlines from Around the Fleet Nzg 68910 Liebherr L 586 2plus2, Chargeur à Roues , 1 50
- USS Oklahoma City Sailors Visit Namesake City for Navy Week
- USS Carney Pulls Into Rota for TRAV
- Chief of Naval Air Training Recognizes Aviation Training Excellence
- Submarine Squadron 16 Holds Change of Command
- Quartzo 1 43 Scale - Q4069 LOTUS 72E R.PETERSON MONACO GP 1974
- Destroyer Squadron 2 Changes Command
- 1 18 Norev Renault 30 TX 1981 brownmetallic
- US Navy, Royal Thai Navy explosive ordnance disposal technicians exchange knowledge during CARAT 2019
- Making Our Mark: Naval Aviation Trademark Program
- SPAWAR Changes Name to Naval Information Warfare Systems Command -- Aligns Identity with Mission
- 1 18 Porsche 911 GT2 Street 1997 - UT -3L050
- Wonderful modelcar Saab 96 V4 1980 - green - 1 43 - lim.ed.
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT3, No.23, Rowe Racing, 24h Nürburgring, 1 43, Spark
- U.S. 6th Fleet Units Participate in Exercise Argonaut 2019
- Navy Scientists, Engineers Collaborate at First NSWCDD Modeling and Simulation Summit